Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Any piece of jewellery that has been sized or altered in any way
- Note that due to hygiene reasons, EARRINGS cannot be returnable or exchanged.
- We can offer repairs on EARRINGS if requested within the applicable 7 days time frame of items received.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We do not exchange EARRINGS due to hygiene purposes
- We do not refund/exchange items purchased on SALE
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return
- To return your product, you should send us an email to email@example.com and we will provide shipping details to you.
- Gemafrique pays for return postage if the item was damaged, faulty, or doesn’t match the listing description.
- Customers pay for return postage if you’re returning the item because you changed your mind, and the seller’s return policy states that buyers are responsible for return postage.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over ( $75 ) ( ZAR1100 ) you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.